Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Five Months!

Our sweet Beau Elias is five months old today! It's so hard to believe how fast he's growing up and even harder to realize that next month we'll be celebrating the half birthday!

Here are some fun things Beau's up to currently:
  • "Talking" all the time!
  • Laughing like crazy
  • Wearing 3-6 mos clothing - we're current!
  • Sitting up by himself for a couple minutes at a time
  • Getting SO close to rolling from back to tummy
  • Starting to "creep" while on his tummy
  • Weighing in at 12 lbs 13 ozs; up 1 lb 11 ozs from last month, wow!
  • Enjoys a couple periods of quiet time (1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon) 
  • Takes 2-3 naps a day
  • Usually wakes up between 7:30 - 8:30 every morning
  • Usually goes to bed between 8:30 - 9:30 every night

He's loving making "raspberries" and is very excited at the thought of getting to eat (soon enough, Beau!). We love our Beau so much and are so grateful for him every day. I know I'm never promised another day with him, but am so grateful for the time God is giving us. Enjoy the boy!









1 comment:

Kristin said...

I LOVE how he gets cuter and cuter! I wasn't sure that was possible :). Hope you are doing well and loving being a SAHM!