Well, Beau received his first shiner today. Honestly, this was pretty much TOTALLY my fault. (BAD mom!) He had come to lay with me for a little bit and had woken up, but I held him and kissed on him for a little bit and thought he cuddled up beside me. Apparently I was wrong. Next thing I know I must've fallen back asleep and then was awakened by the sound of my child yelling. I flew off the bed and saw him lying on the floor in the front of our bed. LUCKILY, he had grabbed the blanket that was on our bed and that had cushioned his fall, but unfortunately there was a game remote sticking out that he hit. Hence the shiner. I felt like the worst mom EVER telling Brandon what happened when he came home from lunch. But he laughed. He said things were going to happen and that we should just be grateful that he didn't get seriously hurt. And Beau thought nothing of it. After picking him up, I was checking him over thoroughly and he just thought that was the funniest thing. So thankfully there's no major damage, just a little battle scar. I guess this is just the beginning! (Although hopefully I won't be causing many more accidents, yikes!)
My tough little guy
Scrunching his nose at us :)

1 comment:
I LOVE Boys!!! The first of many to come. A few times they will have one and you have no clue how it got there because boys don't cry...those are the ones that make me feel like a bad mom!! Enjoy every minute of that sweet boy :)
Post a Comment