Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

26!

Brandon took me to IHOP Monday as a birthday treat since he was working on my birthday. This was actually the same place we went last year for my birthday, just a day before I went into labor! It was so fun to spend some time with just Brandon and we had some awesome food to eat! Before we were done, our waitress and a couple other waitresses came over with a strawberry sundae and sang "Happy Birthday" to me! I was totally caught off guard, that sneaky hubby of mine! For my actual birthday, I spent a lot of time with Beau, received so many sweet birthday wishes, and ate pizza, fruit, and cookies for dinner with my sweet MIL and SIL. That night when Brandon came home, I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom and when I opened the door, he had our favorite Blizzard with a candle lit in one hand and a sweet card in the other, singing Happy Birthday to me. What a nice husband! My sister came down today and we went shopping, with me using some of the wonderful gift cards I got for my birthday. So fun! I'm so thankful for all the people in my life who make days like that so special! Here's some pictures from our time at IHOP!





No comments: