
Bouncer (stuffed animal WILL be removed before the boy sits :) )

Close-up of the changing table

Verse we decided on and that I painted and fixed onto some ply board we bought
"So love the LORD your God with all your heart, soul, and strength. Memorize his laws and tell them to your children over and over again. Talk about them all the time, whether you're at home or walking along the road or going to bed at night, or getting up in the morning. Write down copies and tie them to your wrists and foreheads to help you obey them. Write these laws on the door frames of your homes and on your town gates." ~ Deuteronomy 6:5-9
5 comments:
Cute!! Ready to be used!!!
Mary-
What a beautiful nursery! I LOVE the sign that you painted! You could definitely sell those. All you need is that sweet baby to make it complete...
Cute nursery! You guys are definately ahead of us. I think with this being our third child and Adam studying like crazy for the last 3 months, we just haven't thought about it much. Hopefully we'll at least get the crib set up before he gets here:) Only 7 more weeks. I can't wait to meet your little guy.
Adorable! I love the scripture you chose. You did such a great job with everything!
Everything looks great! Can't wait to see Bundle in there soon!
Post a Comment