Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

What a wonderful 24 hours we've had! We had a white, snowy Christmas Eve over at Meme's house for Christmas Eve and had such fun! We ate, played BuzzWord, and had a fun round or two of Chinese Christmas - such a great way to spend the holidays. We left about 11 or so to go home and get ready for Santa's arrival! Brandon and I cleaned up the living room and laid out the guys' Santa suits for the morning. We even laid out Santa's cookies for when he came - and come he did! We woke up about 7:30 this morning and Beau was LOVING Christmas! This was our very first Christmas as a family and it was so special. Due to our current work situation, there wasn't much to be spent on Christmas, but I tell you, I think this one was the best of all. Brandon was so extremely thoughtful in what he got me and it reminded us about what the true meaning was of Christmas. And this afternoon at Mike and Lisa's has been amazing. It seems sometimes I can barely express my gratitude for the blessings God's given me. I get to a point where I almost choke up at the thought of the riches that abound in my life; the people God placed in my life, the opportunities he's given me, and the obedience he requires of me...all make me love him more and more.

All that to say, here are some pictures from the last day....Merry Christmas!

Click here for Christmas!

No comments: