Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Out with the Old, In with the New

New Year's Eve came fast this year! We have so much to be thankful for, most notable our precious Beau Elias. Tonight is the first night I can ever remember that I haven't gone to someone's house or out somewhere to celebrate. Instead we stayed at our house, I made homemade biscuits and eggs, cheesy potatoes, and sausage with homemade gravy to go on them (it's the last day of the year so we went all out on health, ha!). After we ate, we ran and got a [free] Redbox and some Phish food. We all took our baths, cuddled, and just now finished watching the movie and ate a little of our ice cream. I'm thinking now Brandon and I will see if we can stream the NYC ball drop at 11 PM here and then its off to bed for us! Brandon has to go to work in the morning, and Beau and I were up every hour last night. 

I wanted to end this year with a picture that summed up our feelings for the past 365 days, so here it is:



Pure joy.

Happy New Year!

No comments: