Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

My Little Valentine

Actual Valentine's Day was spent pretty low-key at our house. Brandon seems to now be getting what everyone else has and had to teach Sunday night, so he stayed most of the day either resting or going over his lesson. I went to a shower for one of the newly marrieds at our church, and then spent the rest of the day hanging with my sweet little Valentine. We just played and played - a pretty good way to celebrate! He's been a VERY kissy boy recently, so I'm eating that up! Blog is coming soon about our hospital stay, I go Wednesday for a final check on my lungs. Brandon did however get me a beautiful stone rose holder for my earrings/rings - what a sweet thoughtful guy! My in-laws also gave us a couple chocolate bars and a gift card to go eat together once we're all better - I'm really excited to get to do that! So enjoy some low-key shots of the day with my little Valentine - hope yours was wonderful and loving as well!

Loves standing

One handed!

Our Cowboy Baby (he LOVES his Dad's boots!)

Real men don't wear shirts




This is fastly becoming my current favorite picture of him!

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

rachelprice said...

I love his shirt in these pics! He is getting so big and more handsome everyday! I'm so glad you are better Mary!!