Yesterday Beau Elias turned 20 months old! Here's some thing I want to remember about him at this age:
- You're talking so much! You're starting to put 2 and even occasionally 3 words together. I'd venture to guess you can say 30-40 different words,
- You're saying our prayers at meals. Daddy or Mommy will start and will repeat us and finish off with a BIG "Amen!" We LOVE it!
- You wear between 12 to 18 month clothes just depending on the brand.
- You weigh 22.2 lbs and are 30.5 in tall
- You sleep about 10-10.5 hrs at night, but you rarely fully sleep the whole time. I think your dad and I have accepted that you're just gonna be our non-sleeper baby. And that's ok.
- You take one 1.5 hr nap a day on average
- You LOVE Buzz and Elmo!
- You're starting to test boundaries more, which means you're having to be disciplined more. I know this is an unavoidable and necessary time in training with you, but it sure is hard!
- You love music!
- You're becoming much more social. Your Bible class teacher just told us a couple weeks ago that you suddenly just came out of your shell - we love that you're showing everyone else what we see all the time
We love you Beau Elias!
Love these little feet in these little boots!

No comments:
Post a Comment