Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Snuggles and Movies

This is what most of the day looked like for the boy and me. I woke up this morning feeling AWFUL and since Brandon was working a long day (13+ hours), I knew with not feeling well it was going to make for an extra long day. Beauster had been coughing a bunch and was extra irritable so after we got back from the grocery store (to get ingredients for two soups I'm making big batches of for this week - Chicken Tortilla and Creamy Chicken and Rice), we ate lunch and then settled in to watch some Backyardigans. He didn't put up a fight at the idea at all, just climbed up onto the couch with me, grabbed his juice, and cuddled under the blanket with me. Cuddling with this guy is some of the best medicine ever! I'm hoping to get some good rest tonight, eat some good healthy soup tomorrow (I can smell the Tortilla soup aroma from the kitchen now!), and recoup. It's almost February, new month, hopefully new chance to get this sickness outta here!


No comments: