Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Puzzles and "Snack"

 Beau's been playing lots with his puzzles today and it is so fun to watch! He'll put all the pieces in, I clap, and turns and dumps them out and starts all over again.



Beau and I have this little ritual that when he wants ice cream (and it's been ok'ed by us), he'll go into the kitchen, call for "snack" (I have NO idea how he started calling it this), I'll open the freezer door and he'll get out the two packages of ice cream we have. Yes, both of them. He'll take off their lids, hand me each one, I scoop out one scoop (Basically 2 Tbsps worth of each), and then he puts the lids back on, puts them back in the freezer, shuts the door, and then comes and sits in my lap (and it HAS to be in the kitchen) and he eats his ice cream. It's actually very sweet and once he's done, he tells me "thank you, Mama" and goes to do whatever else. No complaining of wanting seconds, no nothing. I can sure handle graciousness like that. Tonight, however, we let Dada take my place so I could snap some cute  photos of this ritual. Enjoy!

Getting the ice cream out

Taking off lids


All ready in Dada's lap!


YUM!

Huck was desperate for a bite...so Beau let him lick the bowl. :)

No comments: