Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Watching Boys do Boy Things

 Today I watched my friend Emily's little boy Jackson. Our families are really close, so having Jackson around is like having another child of my own! Beau and Jackson are getting older, so they're really starting to play more with each other. Not to say that we don't have some minor snags here and there, but I figure that's just going to happen from time to time when boys play. Plus, since they're boys, once it's over, it's over. No holding onto any grudge or anything; I love that! Here's some sweet pictures of our time.

Beau pushing his buddy around

They both worked on cars like boys do


And what's boys time without guns? I was a little nervous about guns with boys at first, but when Beau was around 10 or 11 months, he picked up a stick from the front yard, held it up to me and when "bam." Then I knew it was just in them to be protective and manly.

Beau telling me to put down the camera, ha.


And we ended our time with some good ole fashioned blocks and Potato Heads!

I'm so grateful to be able to watch these boys' friendship really grow; it's so sweet!

No comments: