Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fun with Meme

Today Beau and I got up and ate a little breakfast together, just the two of us! Saturdays are our day together, and I SO look forward to them!We had some animal crackers, pancakes, and fruit for breakfast and Beau ate so well! Afterward, we got dressed and headed to Walmart to grab some milk and then it was off to visit Meme! We had so much fun with Meme. We played, went outside, went for a walk, and went out for pizza! Beau was SO excited about this! We just love our time with Meme and I just love my time with Beau!

Breakfast with Mom

Wind chimes with Meme


Walking around the block with Meme

 Pizza, yum!


Dad got to take a lunch break and join us and even obliged to wear the safari hat from the zoo at Beau's request. What a dad!

No comments: