Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Yesterday was Brandon's first Father's Day! Beau and I enjoyed giving him the breakfast he wanted (TOTALLY unhealthy...but it was his day!) , and sitting on our back "porch" reading Acts together and discussing God and his word. Brandon had wanted a mug for work for his coffee, so I created a mug with a picture of Beau looking at Brandon and written underneath the words "Some of the best things in life start under 6 lbs...Happy First Father's Day, Dad!"...needless to say, he was SO pleased! It was neat to get to share Brandon's first (of many, God willing) Father's Days. He's just the best daddy. He's always so anxious to come home and spend time with the boy, whether its watching Beau on his mat, snuggling up with him, or even changing a dirty diaper! He takes on the role of Dad with such spirit and everyday I am so grateful that God placed him to be the father of my child. So here are some pictures from Father's Day and a couple days before...mainly just the two buddies hanging out!














No comments: