Today my sweet little buddy is three weeks old. I can hardly believe how time has flown by! Beau and I celebrated the occassion by taking an extra nap together! I LOVE my nap time with the boy - he's the snuggliest, sweetest thing to fall asleep with! He loves to lay on my chest and curl up right under my chin. It's the most presh thing ever. He's also gotten so good at turning towards me when he hears my voice and can slowly follow me when I move infront of him. He even turned to Brandon this week! Brandon was so excited, I think he was feeling a little left out with Beau already turning to my voice. This week I also purchased Brandon's FIRST Father's Day gift! It's so neat to be able to get things ready for him for that day. I've seen how much he absolutely adores being a dad and he's so good to our buddy.
In other news, this past Sunday we went to church for the first time with Beau. It went fairly well,although towards the end we had to leave early due to feeding time getting close and my child knowing that. :) Tonight Beau also made his debut in Bible class, although poor buddy was struggling to stay awake! He did so good though, and even had his hand traced for a gift to give to Brandon for Father's Day.
Yesterday Beau stayed up the longest stretch thus far. We went from 3:30 to 8:00 which was a HUGE accomplishment! I'm loving having him stay awake for greater stretches, he's so much fun to be with. This weekend we have lots of events planned and tomorrow is a busy day for the both of us as well, as I have a couple places I have to go sans Beau so he'll be hanging with Gran for a bit.
I'll try to get some pictures up as soon as I can so you can see him as he continues to grow! I think I'll end here though, as I have a snuggly buddy on me right now and am anxious to cuddle with him for just a bit. :)
Park City Utah
4 years ago

1 comment:
I'm ready to see him. I think its been a week since we have hung out! See you at LS today!
Post a Comment