Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

27!

Today is my 27th birthday. I got to sleep in, then woke up and played around with my guys. My sweet son actually told me "Happy Birthday, Mommy!" That was one of the best parts of today. I went to a meeting with the Cleburne Pregnancy Center today about doing some peer counseling for them. Really great meeting, seems like there are some really wonderful things going on there. The plan is for me to do my volunteering on Wednesday when our office is closed so Brandon's not missing me working and Beau's still with us (the volunteer work is only for 4 hours). I've been feeling this call for awhile to get back into serving and this organization seems to have a lot of opportunity for me to really be of service. I talked with Brandon about it and I think we both feel this will be a wonderful opportunity to minister to others. After my meeting my sweet friend Emily took me to lunch at Purple Turnip and it was so fun! We don't get too many opportunities to spend time just the two of us, so it was such a joy to get to spend some girl time together. After that I spent time with the boys, particularly Beau since Brandon had to do some work. That Beauster and I had so much fun and spent a good portion of our time just laughing! My MIL came and got Beau so Brandon and I could do our annual IHOP meal for my birthday. The pictures below will show our time, but its something I look forward to every year. After our meal we hopped into Target and I got to get some lounging pants and a couple comfy (and cute!) tees that were on sale for my birthday  - what a sweet hubs! We also got Beau his gifts from us that we'll be giving him on his actual birthday. We finished the night by tucking that sweet baby in bed and I've been updating my pictures and updating the blog. I'm so grateful for all the sweet messages, calls, and texts I got today; it truly humbles me how loving people are. Now we're just in excitement mode for the Beauster's birthday - I CAN'T believe he's going to be TWO!

My IHOP dinner - nutella and banana crepes with strawberries and whipped cream - YUM (with coffee of course!)

Brandon's IHOP meal - sunny-side up eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, and stuffed cinnamon raisin french toast, and coffee

My card...

Ha! Love those boys!

My sweet hubs


 Love this guy!


Yup, we cleared 'em! (well, I ALMOST cleared mine, but Brandon finished it) I've been told calories don't count on your birthday...right? :)

No comments: