Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Today was Mother's Day and while, being truly  honest, I really don't care for this holiday, it was nice to spend some time with my son, just one on one. We played outside in the sand for awhile and now he's resting in my lap as we rock, because he's stuffed up. And I wouldn't change a thing (other than him feeling better). Beauster and I went with my in-laws and SIL to Crandall to hear Pepaw preach and it was so nice to get to spend time with them; its been over a month since we've seen them and I hadn't fully taken in how much I miss them! Brandon stayed at home because of an upper respiratory infection that has left him sounding and feeling TERRIBLE. I did, however, get a super sweet card from my boys along with a nice big bag of Peanut M&Ms. How lucky can a girl get? (I also received some amazing smelling perfume that SADLY busted in my car; sad day) Enjoy some pictures from my second year personally getting to celebrate this holiday!

Playing in sand



This is what happens when you try to eat the sand... :)

 Now we gotta clean off!




He'd pour water into one bucket then dump it into the other bucket

Bite of banana pudding, yum!

 Playing with his Memaw

Oh, I LOVE being this little boy's Mommy! (And he actually told me "Happy Mother's Day" too; my fave from the day!)

No comments: