Whew! What a weekend! I'm flat out exhausted. However, we had so much fun this weekend and Beau got to see so many of his buddies! :)
Friday we had a lunch date with a wonderful older (not "OLD", just older than us) couple, Keith and Mayre. We ate and discussed so many topics! I think I could've sat there all day if Brandon hadn't had to get back to work. Beau was SO good too, he hardly fussed the entire time at the restaurant, way to go! We definitely are looking forward to asking them out again. Later on Beau and I had a play date with Emily and her sweet boy Jackson. Jackson was sweet enough to let Beau play with his play mat and even showed him how to use it. :) It was so nice to get to catch up with Emily and to see just how BIG Jackson is getting! That sweet buddy is getting to be such a big boy. He turns 2 next month and I know how excited Em is to get his party all together. Beau and I really enjoyed getting to spend some time with them, talking all about how precious little guys are.
Saturday Brandon and I went to Hillsboro to the outlet mall to look for a dress for me. Beau went and stayed with his Meme for awhile and he had so much fun! (I'm pretty sure Meme did too, ha) It was so nice to walk around with Brandon and browse the different stores. I didn't find a dress, but we found a couple of cute CUTE outfits for our Beau-rito! We were looking for some big boy pjs (12-18 mos) so that he has some when he gets a little (or should I say a lot?) bigger. We were laughing because I think our favorite store to shop in on our shopping excursion was Carter's. Boy, are we parents or what? Later on we picked up our guy and stopped by Gran and Pops to drop Huck and Annie off for the night while we went out of town. Beau showed them how well he's been sitting in his Bumbo recently. Then we went to Crowley where we were able to spend some time with Adam, Alisha, Hannah, Josh, and Amber - whew! It was Josh and Amber's anniversary (11 years - how awesome!), so Hannah was watching their sweet buddies and Adam and Alisha gave her a ride. Beau got to see his old bud Graham and meet a new one, Milla. Beau was quite taken with Milla, he actually mentioned later on that he thought she was the prettiest baby he had seen yet! Needless to say, Beau's looking forward to more opportunities to woo Miss Milla. :) Not to say that Beau didn't enjoy seeing that Graham, he thinks that guy's great and loves that they're so close in age...lots of fun milestones to hit together in the future. We visited for quite awhile and then headed home to get in bed so we could get up for church the next morning.
Today we went to church and then went to Gran and Pops for lunch. After that Brandon went with Adam and Ben to the movies, I went to a baby shower, and Beau decided to cuddle with Pops and take a Sunday nap. Later on we got together with Adam and Alisha and their sweet boys and watch the guys all go swimming. Beau got to see his buddy Graham once again! Later tonight we played on his play mat and had tummy time before getting our bath, nursing, and going out for the night. I'm looking forward to hitting the sack in just a bit, but this weekend was so much fun!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

3 comments:
What a great weekend!! Beau and Haley need to both get in the pool this weekend. They always miss each other!
Mary,
You crack me up! :) I'm so glad that you guys had such a fun weekend. Weekends spent hanging out with friends are the best! I found myself actuallywishing that we could stay behind and visit with you guys instead of the movie on Saturday night. We had fun, though. It was definitely good to go on a date.
I'm hoping to aim for the first week in Sept for Seeking Him. That would give me a week to get used to schooling two. Do Wednesdays work for you? Looking forward to spending more time with you and that sweet buddy.
We had lots of fun with you guys as well. I'm glad that we live so close, and am looking forward to moving even closer someday. Don't forget to mark your calendar for the 29th: Jonah's b-day.
Post a Comment