Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

Play Time

This morning Beau and I were in his room playing when I decided to change it up a bit and try him in his Bumbo and read to him that way. He did SO good! He sat like a champ for a little while, then would slowly lean to one side...it was so cute. But he really enjoyed our reading time and then proceeded to "tell" me just how much while he played on his mat. Oh how I love my mornings with him!

Being SUCH a big boy!
Looking at the pictures

Then later tonight we played in the living room while Daddy worked so he could still hear our sweet boy's laughs. He was so much fun and is getting so vocal. Our little guy will be 10 weeks on Wednesday, how unreal!

My little man, shaking his rattle all by himself!

Yep, he's one tough guy!

We couldn't believe he was actually smiling in this! I was so excited! (Excuse the no makeup, but around the Lehrmann casa, we go au natural :) )

Silly boy!

Tummy time - we're getting better, but he's still not a total fan

We're pretty blessed by our little one, but please also keep us in your prayers as we contemplate a big decision for our family. I'll post more once we make/act on a final decision.
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Alisha Stewart said...

Thanks for posting pics. It's so fun to see him growing.