Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Terrific Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday! Today was quite a fun-filled day. It started off with some coffee and tummy time with the boy (which is starting to get much better!). Then the boy and I did a couple errands for my job before heading back home to get ready for my sister and her boyfriend to get here. While getting ready, my buddy fell right asleep! My sister and her boyfriend Daniel got here and brought some fun goodies for the buddy. We also had some gifts for her, so it was really fun exchanging presents when neither one of us was expecting anything from the other. We took them out to eat and then came back so Michelle could hold Beau for the first time. He had slept through lunch and finally woke up when we got back home - he was needing his rest! So Beau got to meet his aunt for the first time and would you know, she actually got a smile out of him - so sweet.

We're so glad you visited Aunt Michelle! Come back soon! (Here he had just woken up, ha)
Then after they had left, Brandon came in with this surprise. He couldn't stay long, but just wanted to surprise me. Do I have the sweetest husband, or what? It's times like these that I don't know how I got him, but I sure am glad I did. :)
SO pretty and smell great!
When Brandon got home we made our special homemade chicken barbeque pizza on whole wheat crust. It has 98% fat-free chicken, grilled onions, fresh minced garlic, some grated cheese, and a few other choice ingredients...very yummy! Beau had been up playing for quite some time, so we got him comfy in case he fell asleep while we ran to Target. I can now say that we're almost ready for family pictures on Saturday - I am SO excited!! :)
This stuff has become a Lehrmann household special!
Now we're just relaxing before heading to bed...such a nice way to end such a nice day!


No comments: